The JobGrin website was built using the well-known PHP framework Laravel.
We've included capabilities that allow job seekers to search for open positions in various places and build a resume, as well as employers to post opportunities and search for resumes.
We have accomplished a mark of 25 Million job seekers and 10 Million job postings.
Customizations and Implementations
Optimized for Google Page Speed Experience
- In terms of the Job Seekers profile, we've added a module that checks for missing information and suggests filling it out. It increases the possibility of getting into the top list of employers' shortlists.
- AccuWebTech implemented Advertised Selection, which gives paid, sticky positions to employers to list their jobs.
- Designed infographics and created an easy interface for job seekers with eye-catchy elements.
- We have integrated Algolia search for delivering results in a fraction of seconds.
- We have designed database schema and implemented table splitting, indexing techniques.
- MySQL queries have been optimized and are capable of processing and producing requested results from tens of thousands of records.
- We have a bunch of code work going on in the Admin Panel to generate various reports for managing various details of Job Seekers and Employers.
- Implemented a WordPress-based blog and imitated the website theme in the WordPress blog.
- Removed unused CSS and JS
- Minify CSS and JS
- Avoided using excessive DOM size elements
- Used CSS, Bootstrap 4, and JS
- Avoided multiple page redirects
- Ensured that the text is user-visible while web fonts are loading
- Optimized Images
- Optimized the site for desktop and mobile devices
We have followed the most advanced SEO strategies starting with:
- Keywords Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Advanced Link Building strategies in high authority websites
- Web Page Optimization
- Website Content Optimization
- Setup Tracking Codes
- Traffic Analysis
- Extensive Interlinking of pages